Cenitex is an information and communications technology (ICT) shared-services agency set up by the Victorian Government to centralise ICT support for government departments and agencies. At Cenitex, our people are key to our success. We aim to have high performing, committed, service-oriented people working for Cenitex and we recognise that building our capability means investing time and resources in our staff. Service Management is a key function within Cenitex and drives change across the organisation.
- Architecting and implementing technical designs for new monitoring solutions and contributing to strategic technology initiatives, providing technical assistance and knowledge as a subject matter expert to provide efficient and transparent services with high levels of availability, performance and security.
- Develop and refine in collaboration with Cenitex support teams, the end to end Event management policy and process to be used to standardise how teams work with events across the board.
- Review technical solution designs for new services or changes to services and input monitoring requirements and recommendations as required.
- Leading and implementing initiatives that deliver improved customer experience
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Technical systems management, specifically with the BMC Service Assurance and ITSM suite of products, including: BPPM, Truesight, Entuity, TMART, EUEM and Patrol.
- Some or all management tools such as Microsoft System Centre operations Manager (SCOM), HP System Insight Manager (HPSIM), IBM Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Telstra's Whisper, Citrix VCenter or XenCenter.
- Event Management and the use of Service Impact Models
- A combination of architectural, technical and vendor management skills and the ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- The ability to align technical solutions to the delivery of business outcomes for the organisation.
- Experience in Scripting Languages, and a working knowledge of other BMC ITSM suite products such as Remedy, Atrium Orchestrator, ADDM, Service Modelling, IT Data Analytics, App Visibility Manager will be well regarded.
- A sound, high level understanding of industry standard protocols, such as SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, UDP and ICMP.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exciting project within a supportive team where you will implement monitoring solutions end to end with the latest version of integrated ITSM BMC toolkit.
If this sounds like you, you are a team player with highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Have a dedication to customer service with demonstrated experience in leading and implementing initiatives that deliver improved customer experience then APPLY NOW!
A copy of the full position description can be accessed by clicking the "Apply Now" field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia.
Applications close 25 February 2018.
Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. Please ensure to lodge your application via the job portal in a Word format.
For further information please contact Nikki Wampler (Recruitment Advisor) via email Cenitex.recruitment@Cenitex.vic.gov.au.