An Introduction to Data Skills & Capabilities for Non Specialists
TWO PART ONLINE WORKSHOP
7th & 8th December 2020
In this interactive workshop you will learn the language of data and how to apply a simple, structured process that shows you how to ask the right question, obtain relevant data, make sense of the data, come to conclusions supported by the data and present the results to stakeholders in a way that is easy for them to comprehend and act on.
- An understanding of key terms related to making decisions with data
- Knowledge of how people make decisions using data
- Practical experience with a simple, structured process you can follow to make decisions using data
- Knowledge of key data & analysis concepts
- The ability to have an informed conversation with data professionals in your organisation
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for public sector professionals working in non data specialist roles who are interested in developing their data skills and capabilities to support decision making. Don’t worry - we don’t expect you to be an expert. The workshop has been designed as an introduction and no prior knowledge of data analysis concepts or methods are required.
Use the code GC50 and save an additional $50 off the current price