- Actively promote best-practice in information management
- Join a highly engaged professional information management team
- Sydney CBD location
The RBA is looking for an information governance specialist to lead the practical implementation of the RBA’s records and information management framework. The position has a key focus on ensuring the RBA’s continued progress towards best-practice information management and meeting internal and external compliance obligations. As a leader of a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring that information management processes, guides, tools, training and business engagements are fit-for-purpose and enable compliant and best-practice management of information assets.
You will have a central role in promoting and achieving best-practice information management at the RBA.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of information and records management.
- Advanced knowledge of TRIM software or equivalent EDMS environment.
- Knowledge of the standards, best practice and legislation affecting information and records management.
- Experience with business classification schemes and retention and disposal authorities.
- Experience in developing and presenting education and training programs.
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders in providing information management services.
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in information management, or related discipline.
What’s on offer?
- Work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people.
- Develop your career in a collaborative environment.
- Access to a wide-range of benefits.
- Be exposed to diverse business challenges and solutions in the information management field.
About the RBA
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system.
How to Apply
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.