Information Technology Officer - Help Desk
Colac Otway Shire Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Become part of an innovative and progressive information technology team providing support to 200 users located at 15 sites from Colac to Apollo Bay. This is a great opportunity for an IT specialist with a high level of expertise.
Reporting to the Coordinator Information Services, you will provide:
- Client first and second level help desk support
- Hardware and software maintenance, development and support
- Efficient and effective support of the Colac Otway Shire information and telecommunication systems to ensure they meet the organisation/client requirements
- Support for the Colac Otway Shire VOIP and digital telephone systems
Applications close 4pm, Friday 3 March 2017.
For a position description and to apply online, visit www.colacotway.vic.gov.au or contact Human Resources on (03) 5232 9448.
Please note: applications that do not respond to the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New Zealand
- Closing Date:
- 03 Mar 2017
- VIC - Colac
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support