- Progressive Government Department
- Initial 6 month Non- ongoing EL1 position
- Rare opportunity
One of Australia’s most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Business Analyst to be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, and skilled at building and maintaining productive relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, including external agencies and vendors. The successful Senior Business Analyst will be offered an initial 6 month Non-ongoing position at an EL1 Level with a view to further extend further.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Identifying opportunities to enhance user experience and improve organisational outcomes
- Producing business architecture documentation to enable vendors to create the desired solution
- Work closely with key stakeholders and reform initiatives to identify impacts and changes to business processes as a result of digital, technology and data changes
- Creating process maps, user journeys and key documentation to assist in understanding; current state issues and future state desires
The successful Senior Business Analyst must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Demonstrated background inwill have a background in digital, technology or data environments and platforms
- Strong skills in business and functional analysis, process mapping, use cases, user stories, requirements gathering for the development of business systems is advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge of the whole of government agenda for shared services
- Strong liaison/representation and negotiation skills and great attention to detail
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Senior Business Analyst to join a reputable organisation. The successful Senior Business Analyst will be offered an initial 6 month non-ongoing position at an EL1 Level. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number LS0770 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.