Service Desk Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Stadiums Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the provision of great customer service, 1st level Service Desk incident recording, triage of incoming client support requests and where possible, resolution of client support requests.
This role provides front-line service delivery and support services for clients using SQ’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) facilities. This predominately focussed on day-to-day business operations and, in some cases, may extend to event preparation and event day support services.
- Provide outstanding customer service in a prompt, friendly and helpful manner.
- Have an ability to triage incoming incident and service requests and log in the IT Service Management system.
- Provide first level support to SQ’s desktop computer fleet and software, data networks, business systems, office equipment, and telephony platforms.
- Resolve non-complex technical incidents and service requests and provide quick work-around solutions (when required).
- Manage the assignment and lifecycle of incidents and service requests to Technology Services Team members under the guidance of the Technology Support Lead
- Monitor the availability of key systems and services using available tools and proactively investigate and log issues.
- Assist the wider Technology Services Team with a range of support tasks such as management of system accounts, provisioning of devices, asset management, routine testing, in-field services, administrative support and reporting tasks as directed.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and contribute to innovative efforts which lead to the ongoing development of the Technology Services Team.
- Previous customer service industry experience, within catering, hospitality, event management, call-centre, retail, or technology support fields.
- Year 12 Queensland Certificate of Education with passes in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and other desktop Microsoft products.
- A sound understanding of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of end-user technology hardware.
- A strongly collaborative personality with proven ability to work effectively with your immediate team and broader team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills including the ability to rapidly diagnose issues, identify root cause and implement resolutions or workarounds.
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consider options broadly and develop creative solutions leading to exceptional outcomes.
- Experience providing technical support in an events-based role including a sound understanding of venue operations and technical requirements in event and non-event mode.
- Previous experience in a similar Support / Service Desk role, supporting 24/7 systems and I.T. operations.
- Cert III or above in an I.T. qualification with Microsoft Certifications (highly desirable).
- IT Service Management (ITIL) qualifications and/or proven experience.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft SaaS offerings such as Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Teams, SharePoint, Office365.
Note: interviews to commence before Christmas with a start in early 2024.
You possess the following personal behaviours aligned to the SQ Values:
- Achievement – have a ‘can-do’ attitude, recognise great work and celebrate success and take ownership by doing your best work, every day.
- Agility – open and embrace change and actively look to improve and create better ways of doing things whilst being able to adapt to new challenges and continuing to learn.
- Integrity – are transparent and honest and do things the right way with respect for others and willing to speak up if something doesn’t seem right.
- Team – enthusiastic and energetic with a positive attitude and open mind to support an inclusive, sharing culture where we can share ideas freely.
Please visit the Stadiums Queensland Careers page, for the full position description and details on the application process.
The position reports to the Technology Support Lead and works within a multi-disciplinary Technology Services Team. While based within Corporate Office, a portion of role requires direct interaction with, and provision of support for, venue operations and event teams, as well as hirers and service providers. Out of normal hours work, work on weekends and participation in an on-call roster may be required
Why work for Stadiums Queensland?
- Innovative & Fun – with a calendar of world-class events and sporting fixtures, why wouldn’t you want to be a part of something big, and at the same time, provide local communities with an awesome customer-centric experience.
- Achievement & Challenge – if you thrive on challenge and recognition, SQ may be perfect for you. This is an organisation where employees contribute to make a difference and receive recognition for their professionalism and results.
- Learning and Development – SQ wants to develop future leaders and specialists in their fields. As an employee, you’ll get as much out of your development as what you put into it.
- Teamwork – we are supportive, enthusiastic, and passionate – One team, One dream, enabling us to deliver world-class experiences and celebrate the successes
- International Venues – If you have ever attended one of our venues, you’ll already know this. Offering the highest standards, our venues are both historic and iconic, and create a stage for memorable sporting and entertainment events delivered with the highest level of environmental sustainability and social governance.
SQ is charged with the management of major sports facilities that are declared under Queensland Government regulation as being venues having the capacity to stage national or international sports events, recreational or entertainment experiences. SQ’s portfolio of venues include Suncorp Stadium, The Gabba, Sleeman Sports Complex, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Cbus Super Stadium, Queensland Tennis Centre, and Heritage Bank Stadium
- Closing Date:
- 10 Dec 2023
- QLD - Milton
- $67,833.45 plus up to 12.75% super
- Work Type:
Helpdesk and Desktop Support