- Are you a highly motivated and energetic HR professional?
- Provide high level support and advice to stakeholders and external parties
- Join CSIRO's Data61, the largest data innovation group in Australia
CSIRO’s Data61 is seeking to appoint an executive officer.
In this role you will need the ability to work effectively in a dynamic executive team environment. You will support both the management and administration teams within Data61.
Working alongside colleagues within CSIRO’s Data61 and business leaders outside of CSIRO, you will provide leadership to ensure effective team performance, carry out administrative tasks and provide excellent overall support.
Your duties will include
- Work as an autonomous team member within a dispersed team, providing leadership to ensure effective team performance, carrying out administrative tasks and providing executive support to assist senior and executive, scientific and general management.
- Provide high level support and advice to the Deputy Program Director and Research Director on issues and interactions with key stakeholders and external parties.
- Priorities issues for the Director’s attention and provide briefing notes/reports to facilitate effective action.
- Prepare and review correspondence, presentations and reports that deal with complex or sensitive matters, maintaining confidentiality as required.
Location: Canberra preferred. Clayton/Docklands VIC or Eveleigh NSW may be considered
Salary: AU$111,663 - AU$130,848 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic executive team environment, and collaborate widely both internally and externally.
- Very strong analytical skills with a proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses through abstract thinking and using creative solutions.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
Who we are
CSIRO’s Data61 business unit is the largest data innovation group in Australia, bringing together approximately 600 research and development staff working in digital technologies to create benefit for Australia. Data61 develops Australia's future leaders with its strong 300+ PhD student program in collaboration with our best universities across Australia.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Sunday 19 May 2019 at 11.59pm AEDT