- Support the effective management of CSIRO's Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Manage and develop a small regional team
- Join the diverse CSIRO Intellectual Property portfolio team
CSIRO Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio are seeking to appoint a highly experienced and qualified IP Operations Manager. You will provide administrative and management services to support the effective management of CSIRO’s Intellectual Property portfolio. This involves the development, implementation and/or administration of systems, in particular oversight over an IP management database system that assists the IP team and provide valuable reports to CSIRO as a whole and thus help the Organisation to achieve their objectives and meet Government and regulatory responsibilities.
Location: Clayton, VIC or North Ryde, Sydney
Salary: $92K - $100K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated understanding of the deadlines associated with the patent application, examination, grant and renewal processes across key jurisdictions
- Demonstrated experience in managing the configuration and implementation of new databases, preferably an IP management database.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and API functionality
- Proven leadership and people management experience, including allocating and monitoring resources and undertaking staff performance management and career development.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume and a statement addressing the essential criteria, and any other information that is relevant to the position. Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, 25 April 2017