- Use your skills to build accessible user interfaces and experiences
- Assist with the day to day technical support, development & deployment
- Join a team of dedicated professionals supporting ground breaking science
CSIRO is seeking to appoint a Web Developer to work within a team on various websites and platforms.
As the successful candidate, you will assist with the day to day technical support, development and deployment of our websites and pages in an agile environment. You will work directly with clients of the team to address and meet their web development needs.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Baseline, Australian Government security clearance.
Your duties will include
- Work under the Lead Developer to develop and deploy websites using the standard platforms and practices utilised by CSIRO
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for our sites which are used by large number of content authors and end users.
- Create technical documentation to support the development team and its projects.
- Work directly with clients of the team to address and meet their web development needs.
Location: Black Mountain ACT
Salary: AU$82,450 - AU$93,280 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 year
To be successful you will need
- Relevant degree or relevant work experience in IT
- At 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working as a programmer/web developer, preferably with Microsoft ASP.Net technologies
- Ability to rapidly acquire skills with new and different web platforms and programming languages
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Monday 18 February 2019 at 11.59pm AEDT