1. A relevant tertiary qualification and / or relevant experience.
2. Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of communication plans, with strong skills and experience in areas such as media relations, public relations, government affairs, digital content creation, marketing and communications.
3. Ability to readily adapt to changing circumstances and to operate well with situations that lack clarity in order to achieve team objectives.
4. Initiative and flexibility to work collaboratively across the Corporate Affairs function, to achieve One-CSIRO outcomes.
5. Ability to build and maintain excellent collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders that help to achieve positive outcomes.
1. Knowledge of the Australian space industry and relationships with key stakeholders in this domain area.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description.
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish - D&I Strategy