Customer Experience (CX) Designer - [Archived Advertisement]
Wyndham City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Customer Experience (CX) Designer
Permanent Full Time
$93,490 pa plus superannuation
Wyndham City Council are undertaking a transformational change in the way we do business. A Customer Experience strategy has been developed to drive a community first mindset and a CX Team has been created to support the implementation of the strategy.
The Community First and Digital Mobilisation department currently has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced CX Designer.
You will be joining a specialised team responsible for leading projects that are focused on service improvements and innovation across the Council using Human Centred Design tools and methodology.
This role will facilitate collaboration between service areas to define customer requirements and co-design customer led solutions that drive CX improvements and business efficiencies. You will be a
Specialist in design thinking, customer experience and represent the end user’s voice across the whole organisation.
The skills and knowledge required for this role include:
- Practical experience in supporting design or research projects end to end and applying human centred design to real business problems.
- Competency in key CX design principles including Human Centred Design and Design Thinking.
- Competency in the end to end delivery of small to medium projects and or business improvement initiatives
- Competency in organisation wide change management processes
- Champion of best practice in customer experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
To be considered for this role, applicants must clearly address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the online questionnaire.
You do not want to miss this opportunity to join Victoria’s fastest growing municipality so apply today!
Only people with the relevant right to work in Australia and agree to undertake necessary pre-employment checks as required may apply.
For further enquiries please contact: Melinda Alabakis, CX Design Lead on (03) 8734-5488 (Ext 2418)
Applications close: Sunday 22 October 2017
- Closing Date:
- 22 Oct 2017
- VIC - Werribee
- $93,490 pa plus superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time