CenITex is an information and communications technology (ICT) shared-services agency set up by the Victorian Government to centralise ICT support for government departments and agencies. At CenITex, our people are key to our success and we recognise that building our capability means investing time and resources in our staff.
About the Role
The Enterprise Architect is a full time permanent position reporting to the Customer Engagement division which manages the client interface between CenITex and its customers.
As the Enterprise Architect you will build a holistic view of the organisation’s strategy, processes, information and information technology assets ensuring that the business and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) are in alignment. Working with key business stakeholders, you will create a set of current and future state “blueprints” for the enterprise that define the view from the business (architecture), application, information (data) and technology perspective.
In this role, you will provide high level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives aligned to the overall Enterprise Architecture and Strategic Technology Roadmap. You will be required to drive the development of business, application, Information and Technology architectures with input from Management, Customers, Vendors, Customer Engagement and Delivery Teams.
Expertise/Technical Knowledge required:
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture including applying appropriate methodologies and frameworks, and development, implementation of strategies and roadmaps in complex environments.
- Expertise in building relationships with customers and ICT leaders and demonstrated ability to guide, influence and negotiate to drive business outcomes within formal governance processes.
- Proven ability to research and absorb complex information, analyse, translate and present effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong business acumen including understanding the implications of new technologies, managing and mitigating risk, business case and financial viability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong experience in dealing with executives and Board level communications.
- Experience in key industry and technology trends and the range of ICT vendor solutions, particularly in the infrastructure domain such as cloud, mobility, digital, analytics.
- Proven history of leading, initiating and working with authority and accountability for actions and decisions.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in relevant technology or business arenas.
- Certified in an appropriate architecture framework would be an advantage.
Want to know more?
The full position description can be accessed by clicking the “Apply Now” field.
All employment is subject to satisfactory National Police Record Check and the right to live and work in Australia. Applications close 26th April 2017.
Applications must include a cover letter and a document addressing the key selection criteria. All documents must be provided in Word format. For further information please email Jackie Bozinovski, HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org www.cenitex.vic.gov.au