- Join a team at the forefront of technology and innovation
- Duration 2 years
- Sydney CBD Location
We are looking for an ICT Technical lead who will be responsible for the end-to-end technical oversight of the technology solutions for the Head Office Workplace Refurbishment project and ensure they are aligned to IT policies and standards. This position provides technical design, support and maintenance of systems, taking inputs from architecture, networks and security, to meet the end-to-end technology needs.
You will also:
- Provide strong technical leadership in the development and review of technical design and delivery of end-to-end solutions to Workplace Department's Head Office refurbishment project.
- Work with the external vendors, service providers, IT Architecture, Security and Network teams to ensure IT solutions for the Workplace Department are designed, secured and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements for the Head Office Building Refurbishment and providing an enhanced employee experience.
- Provide technical leadership of new and emerging technologies relevant to the workplace department.
- Manage networks and systems design activity for successful tendering activities.
- Support the appointment and work with the systems integrator.
- Enterprise managed services and outsourcing contract experience desirable.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualifications and/or certifications in IT related disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of Workplace systems and industry trends, technologies, standards and best practices in IT outsourcing and managed services in the ICT realm.
- Telecom engineers with system design experience will be desirable.
- Skills and experience in system integration and collaboration with business and technical stakeholders in IT Architecture, Security and Networks.
What’s on offer?
- Work for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people.
- Develop your career in a collaborative environment.
- Access to a wide-range of benefits.
About the RBA
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system.
How to Apply
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the selection criteria would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.