- Are you a self-starter who thrives on designing solutions?
- Can you facilitate workshops and stimulate teams to solve business processes?
- Join CSIRO's dynamic Information and Technology team (IM&T)
As a Business Analyst, you will be working on enterprise scale projects, service improvement initiatives and lifecycle management work packages. The range of analysis activities to be undertaken will include: workshop facilitation, requirement elicitation, development of user stories, refinement of analysis models, verification of requirements, facilitation of prioritisation of project deliverables, hosting of product demonstrations and documentation of operation guides.
You will be required to produce analysis reports in tandem with key product releases to advise on the outcomes and recommendations associated with analysis activities.
In this position, you will be required to work with the project team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams, across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities.
This is a security assessed position and the successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Location: Clayton, VIC or Yarralumla, ACT or North Ryde, NSW
Salary: AU $97K to AU$105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Ref no: 58190
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen and hold a current Australian Security Clearance or have the ability and willingness to apply.
To be considered you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst role in software development coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or completion of recognised industry certification.
- High level knowledge and experience in business analysis techniques, processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience producing analysis deliverables in an Agile-Scrum development environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead stakeholder interviews, workshops and associated collaborative analysis sessions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams and to provide business analysis advice to team members, management and clients.
- Strong work ethic and self-management capability.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to principles of Workplace Diversity; Equal Employment Opportunity; Occupational Health, Safety and Environment; and Employee Participation.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce - CSIRO
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you may be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: Thursday 20th September 2018