- Are you experienced in Office 365 implementation on a large scale?
- Take your career to another level
- Join a talented team of IT-minded people at CSIRO
As a Senior Technical Lead, you will be the technical lead for an enterprise scale Office 365 implementation project. This will include the planning, developing, and implementation of services including but not limited to: Exchange Hybrid, SharePoint Online, Yammer, OneDrive, Teams, and Intune.
In this position, you will be required to work with the project team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams, across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities.
This is a security assessed position and the successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Location: Clayton, VIC or Yarralumla, ACT or North Ryde, NSW
Salary: $111k - $130K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience in planning, developing, and implementing Office 365 coupled with relevant tertiary experience.
- Significant experience planning, designing, and implementing the following technologies at an enterprise scale:
• Office 365 Administration
• Exchange Online
• SharePoint Online
- Demonstrated experience utilising automation frameworks for maintaining and administering the above technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in planning, designing and implementing of enterprise scale infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical advice to team members, management and clients.
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to principles of Workplace Diversity; Equal Employment Opportunity; Occupational Health, Safety and Environment; and Employee Participation.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST Thursday 20th September 2018